Oxford Suites Silverdale, Washington
Your ideal choice for Silverdale Hotels!
This beautiful hotel provides lodging accommodations as well as meeting & banquet facilities in Silverdale, WA. With 104 non-smoking guest suites and our onsite restaurant, Waterfront Bistro, the Oxford Suites Silverdale is well equipped to handle all your travel needs, whether you are traveling on business or looking for a relaxing getaway on the Puget Sound.
Our prime location is only one hour from Seattle by ferry, minutes from Bremerton and the Kitsap Naval Station, and driving distance from SEA-TAC International Airport. The Oxford Suites Silverdale is conveniently located near several shopping venues, and award winning golf courses. For the nature enthusiast, we are also located near Silverdale's famous Waterfront Park, and the Clear Creek Trail system.
The Oxford Suites Silverdale, WA offers value added lodging at consistently competitive rates. AAA, Senior Citizen, Government/Military and Business/Corporate Travel discount courtesies may be arranged for qualified corporate and institutional client accounts.
When visiting Silverdale, WA make the Oxford Suites Silverdale your first hotel choice for Silverdale or Bremerton hotels.
Download Our Hotel Brochure Now
Featured Special Offer
Hit the Road
Hit the road this summer and stay at the Oxford!
- Bremerton Harborside and Louis Mentor Boardwalk
- Bremerton Symphony
- Clearwater Casino
- Elandan Gardens
- Ferry to Downtown Seattle
- Kitsap County Historical Museum
- Kitsap Mall
- Naval Memorial Museum of the Pacific
- Naval Undersea Museum
- Olympic National Park
- Olympic Outdoor Center
- Puget Sound Express Whale Watching
- Rodeo Drive In Movie Theater
- USS Turner Joy
- WA State Parks near Puget Sound
- Silverdale WA Fishing
- Visit Kitsap Peninsula
- USS Turner Joy Tour, Silverdale, Washington, March 11, 2015 to October 18, 2015
- Bremerton Falcon Gun Show, Bremerton, WA, May 16, 2015 to November 29, 2015
- Rock the Dock Summer Concert Series, Bremerton, Washington, July 4, 2015 to August 29, 2015
- Kitsap Wine Festival, Bremerton, WA, August 8, 2015
- Paddle Kitsap, Kitsap Peninsula, WA, August 15, 2015
- Kitsap County Fair and Stampede, Bremerton, Washington, August 26-30, 2015