Oxford Suites Silverdale, Washington
Your ideal choice for Silverdale Hotels!
This beautiful hotel provides lodging accommodations as well as meeting & banquet facilities in Silverdale, WA. With 104 non-smoking guest suites and our onsite restaurant, Waterfront Bistro, the Oxford Suites Silverdale is well equipped to handle all your travel needs, whether you are traveling on business or looking for a relaxing getaway on the Puget Sound.
Our prime location is only one hour from Seattle by ferry, minutes from Bremerton and the Kitsap Naval Station, and driving distance from SEA-TAC International Airport. The Oxford Suites Silverdale is conveniently located near several shopping venues, and award winning golf courses. For the nature enthusiast, we are also located near Silverdale's famous Waterfront Park, and the Clear Creek Trail system.
The Oxford Suites Silverdale, WA offers value added lodging at consistently competitive rates. AAA, Senior Citizen, Government/Military and Business/Corporate Travel discount courtesies may be arranged for qualified corporate and institutional client accounts.
When visiting Silverdale, WA make the Oxford Suites Silverdale your first hotel choice for Silverdale or Bremerton hotels.
Download Our Hotel Brochure Now
Featured Special Offer
Too Suite to Miss
Start the year off right with a getaway!
- Bremerton Harborside and Louis Mentor Boardwalk
- Bremerton Symphony
- Clearwater Casino
- Elandan Gardens
- Ferry to Downtown Seattle
- Kitsap County Historical Museum
- Kitsap Mall
- Mountain Biking in Kitsap County
- Naval Memorial Museum of the Pacific
- Naval Undersea Museum
- Olympic National Park
- Olympic Outdoor Center
- Puget Sound Express Whale Watching
- Rodeo Drive In Movie Theater
- Silverdale WA Fishing
- USS Turner Joy
- Visit Kitsap Peninsula
- WA State Parks near Puget Sound
- West Sound Wedding Show, Bremerton, Washington, January 29, 2017
- 2017 West Sound Business Expo, Bremerton, Washington, February 16, 2017
- Kitsap Wedding Expo, Kitsap County, Washington, February 18, 2017
- Peninsula Home & Garden Expo, Bremerton, Washington, March 17-19, 2017
- Washington State Science & Engineering Fair, Bremerton, Washington, March 31, 2017 to April 1, 2017