- Green Mountain Trail, Bremerton
- The first six miles are mostly up hill, so be prepared for a little huffin n puffin. The view from the top on a clear day and the great downhill is the reward for the climb up.
- Banner Forest, Port Orchard
- This network of trails has a little of everything except big hills. There are a few short and steep climbs and desents but it is mostly flat(ish). There are tight twisty trails with lots of roots, logs, and rocks. There are also some nice easy trails for our friends that are just getting started on Mt. bukes.
- Port Gamble/Stottlemeyer Trails, between Port Gamble and Poulsbo
- A fun trail system with good single track and fun obstacles. Uphill and light downhill with lots of single track linked with small logging roads (only open to non-motorized use). No really big elevation anywhere but enough to make it interesting. Trails lead all the way to Port Gamble starting near Poulsbo. A great combination of mostly techy stuff but a fair bit of flow. A little something for everyone.