Please be advised that the State of Washington is requiring that all individuals, including visitors, wear a cloth face covering when they are interacting with others who are not members of their household in public and private spaces. We ask for your assistance in complying with this code by wearing a cloth face covering when you are outside of your hotel room.
From Sea-Tac Airport: Take I-5 south towards Tacoma and turn on exit 132. Hwy 16 West turns into Hwy 3 North. Turn on the Newberry Hill exit into Silverdale Way. Our hotel is located 3/4 of a mile down on the right.
From Olympia: Take I-5 north towards Seattle and turn on exit 132. Hwy 16 West turns into Hwy 3 North. Turn on the Newberry Hill exit into Silverdale Way. Our hotel is located 3/4 of a mile down on the right.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Silverdale offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Bremerton Harborside & Louis Mentor Boardwalk
- Bremerton Symphony
- Clearwater Casino
- Downtown Bremerton First Friday Art Walk
- Elandan Gardens
- Ferry to Downtown Seattle
- Kitsap County Historical Museum
- Kitsap Mall
- Mountain Biking in Kitsap County
- Naval Undersea Museum
- Olympic National Park
- Olympic Outdoor Center
- Puget Sound Express Whale Watching
- Rodeo Drive-In Movie Theatre
- Silverdale WA Fishing
- Silverdale WA Golf Courses
- USS Turner Joy
- Visit Kitsap Peninsula
- WA State Parks near Puget Sound