We adhere to the following policies when handling personal or business information you share with us:
- We collect general information like names, mailing addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers, along with more specific information like travel behavior and lifestyle from various sources. These sources include, but are not limited to business reply cards or electronic surveys. We collect this data in order to better understand our guests' needs, and to evaluate our team. In addition, this data may be used to share promotions with you. We may enhance this information with data from outside sources to facilitate more relevant, targeted communications as well as develop products and services that better suit our guests' needs.
- We collect information about the behavior and attributes of visitors to our Web site for overall analysis and more targeted communications.
- We will use this information for Oxford Inns, Suites & Hotels business purposes. We will not disclose or sell any collected information to any external organizations other than organizations we have engaged to analyze data for our business purposes. We may however, work with our partners and use this information to introduce you, on behalf of Oxford Inns, Suites & Hotels, to additional value-added services we feel may be of interest.
- We may use mailing address information to send direct mail promotions to your home. We may also use e-mail addresses (when submitted to us by you) to mail or e-mail you information about special offers or promotions.
- All information, including credit card information that you provide to us over the Internet during the reservation process is encrypted for your protection. This encryption is designed to help prevent any unauthorized person from intercepting or reading any application information you send us.
At any time, whether you receive e-mail or direct mail, you may ask us to discontinue use of the contact information you have provided and request that we refrain from sending any further communications.
You may call us at 844.676.1400 if you have any questions or concerns. Please provide your name and address, specifying which promotion you received and how it was received (i.e. mail or e-mail), and we will proceed to remove your name and address from all further communications.
Attn: General Manager
Oxford Suites Silverdale
9550 N.W. Silverdale Way
Silverdale, Washington 98383
When purchasing travel and staying at an Oxford Inns, Suites or Hotel, we will ask for the following:
- Credit/Debit Card number and expiration date
- Billing address
- Phone/fax number
- Email address
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.Click here to sign up for Oxford Email Specials.
As you browse our website, advertising cookies may be placed on your computer so that we can better understand your interests. Our display advertising partner then enables us to present you with our promotions on other sites based on your previous interaction with our site. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. Visit this web page -http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/- to opt out of our targeted advertising.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.